Our team

TripsandFuel.com provides any truck trip permits and fuel tax permits you need to conduct your commercial trucking throughout the United States. With all the challenges that business owners and truckers face with regulations and costs varying state-by-state or even within states, we know that someone needs to help people like you figure out what they needed to conduct their business. Luckily for you, our agents are highly educated in what it takes to obtain trip and fuel permits by state!

We have been in the trucking industry since 2006, and have tracked changes in trucking regulations closely that whole time. Our trucking industry specialists have poured over every state’s specific regulations regarding truck registration and fuel use, and have simplified them for you so you can know exactly what permits you need.

Trip and fuel tax permits are our bread and butter. Our team has over a decade of experience getting truckers the temporary trip permits online that they need to haul their goods. We stay up-to-date with all local, state, and federal regulations to make sure we get you what you need.

We do all types of federal, state, and local permits and licensing for truckers, including, but not limited to:

All these permits and more are things our trucking industry specialists are intimately familiar with. If you need help with any kind of licensing, permitting, or other regulations in the U.S., TripsandFuel.com will help you find what you need with minimal hassle for you.

We make it quick and easy for you so you can get out on the road!

TripsandFuel.com is the industry leader in trip and fuel tax permitting! Have a question or want your quote now? Call us today to get a free quote for all your permit needs: (800) 217-7840